Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A New Man-in-Black Sighting

I wish you could have been with me yesterday - I was in Wal-Mart, of all places - I had gone to the electronics dept. to see if they had a calculator (mine died) and noticed this person who looked exactly like a man in black - hat/coat/white skin/no visible hair - the whole package including dark glasses. It was like no one noticed him but me and he stood out like a sore thumb! He had one of those smaller carts and was looking at stuff, but not much in his cart - then I went to the grocery section and saw him about 3-4 times - couldn't believe no one even gave him a second look - I really got creeped out --- I didn't dare try to look him in the face - I didn't see him after I left the cereal aisle, but I can tell you it was WEIRD. He was either doing a dress-up look-alike or was the real thing. The black coat was a beautiful wool and it was a day that was temperate enough not to warrant it. In 40s-50s. Well, Jill, I don't know if I went through a portal or not, but I had an experience a couple of weeks ago that set the stage for this. I wonder if the grim reaper is making his presence known???? Something tore in the veil and am experiencing a lot of different phenomenon. Your thoughts???? I've only told my husband, but he believes that I was really spooked. M. Mary Bennett - "A Childhood Encounter with a Man in Black (M.I.B.)" - Latest UFO News ... ufodigest.com/article/childhood-encounter-man-black-mib My friend of five years just happened to mention, after cleaning out her attic, that her father corresponded with George Adamski...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire on Mt. Lemmon

Fire on Mt. Lemmon - Tula Taxi 2003 - Prismacolor pencils. Show flyer - "Little Black Egg" in concert 2005 - black and white ...